Less Contact - more hygiene
We care for Hygiene
Everyday Hygiene Tips
By following basic personal hygiene rules, you can protect yourself and others. We have summarised the most important points for you. Find them here!Discover more
Hygiene in the home
Even simple measures can improve the cleanliness of our homes. Armed with a hygiene plan and expert tips, you can take action against germs that cause illnesses.Learn more here
Tips & Tricks
Tips for Keeping Your Hands Clean & Hygienic
Paying attention to proper hand hygiene is key to avoiding the transmission of germs. Our hygiene tips will help you do just that!Read more here
Hygiene Tips For Everyday Life
By following simple rules for general hygiene, you can protect yourself and others. We have summarised the most important points.Read them now!
How Hand Hygiene Works
Washing hands helps to eliminate germs on your palms as well as prevent diseases. You can find out how proper hand hygiene works here!Read more
Hand Washing For Children:
How To Go About It
Children can have difficulty with proper hand hygiene. Find out how to teach children how to wash their hands in a playful way.Read on fore more!
ease of use
- Non-contact fittings with reliable sensors.
- Water jet activated by hand movement.
- Water-saving as
only the required amount of water is released.
- Hygienic hand washing
without touching the tap.
- Prevents the transmission of germs.
- Intelligent technology for impeccable hygiene.
- Automatic flushing prevents stagnant water in pipes.
- Lack of dead spaces in the fitting to prevent stagnant water.
- Thermal disinfection against bacteria, legionella bacteria and other germs.